Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Birthday Boy and First day of Pre-K!!

My little man is 4 years old! I hate it, but I am so proud of him. He has been the best child I could ever ask for! ( even through the terrible 2's and 3's) Let's see what this year has in store for us. It is amazing seeing and hearing all the things he does and says. He makes me laugh out loud daily.

The other day, he was praying before bed and this is what I heard " Dear Lord, Humpty Dumpty fall off the wall, would you put him pieces together again?" Amen
That just made my heart melt. He is so precious and thoughtful sometimes.

We had a small, intimate birthday party for him. Ray's family and Wesley's closest friends came.  He wanted Logan and Wilder from daycare to come also, but I wanted to keep it simple. He received a bunch of toys and few clothes ( The clothes I loved) :D

                                         The day of his Birthday! He loves his Mommy!
 His Big Gun that he received from Uncle Josh * Rolls eyes* lol!
                                                               First day of Pre-K
                                                            Waiting on the doors to open
                                                          Eating Sonic before church
                                                                   He is so awesome!
                                                     Spider webbing me
                                                                 On the way to class!
                                                         So exciting!!!

So he finally has started Pre-K! He has been so excited for this day ever since he was accepted. He did not even care when I left him. He was ready to play! He asked everyone that he passed if they liked his "back pack". He was so wore out after I picked him back up. He slept all that afternoon until the next morning.

Day 2. He was trying to describe one of his teachers to me. This teacher is Holiness and wears her hair scrunched and piled up on her head.
He said " you know Ms. Emily? He grabbed his hair and made fist and said " she got that hair.. you know? it is in circles? lol! I thought that was so funny!

He also was telling me about when he was being mean in school and Ms. Britney made him sit with his head on the table. He then said that she made him sit in the time out chair facing the wall. He said I cried, and told her I did not want too. He said " I don't want to do her TRICKS mom!

So of course I had to give him the speech about listening to his teachers.

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute!!! He's gotten so big! I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete